| This activity was made possible by the
Turkish Scientific and Technological Research Council - TÜBITAK
BIDEB 2223/D, 2014 Türk-Alman Bilim Yılı Etkinlik Desteğı
follow us on:
Bo?aziçi University, Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics and Georg-August University, Göttingen take the lead in bringing together young scientists from Germany and Turkey in the field of Molecular Neurobiology.
Both Institutions act as national hubs and share their opportunities with national networks. Partners involved in the Program include:
• Bo?aziçi University - Istanbul, TR
• Bilkent University - Ankrara, TR
• Koç University - Istanbul, TR
• Kad?r Has University - Istanbul, RE
• Dokuz Eylül University - Izmir, TR
• Georg-August University - Göttingen, DE
• European Neuroscience Institute - Göttingen, DE
• Max-Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry - Göttingen, DE
• University of Münster - Münster, DE
• University of Cologne - Köln, DE
• DZNE - Dresden, DE
The 1st Turkish-German Graduate Workshop on Molecular Neuroscience will be enabled by generous support through the BIDEB 2223/D program of the Turkish Scientific and Technological Research Council TÜBITAK. Additional support was received from ELIPS, DAAD, and the German Consulate General. A follow-up event is planned with support through the German Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF).
Molecular Neuroscience. Theme by Devsaran.